Ashtotaram [28-54] – Audio
- Om Shri Sai Ratnaakara-Vamshodbhavaaya Namah The One who is born in the dynasty of Ratnaakaras (gems of men).
- Om Shri Sai Shirdi-Sai-Abheda-Shaktyavataaraaya Namah Whose Glory is not different from the Shirdi Avataara.
- Om Shri Sai Shankaraaya Namah Who is Shiva.
- Om Shri Sai Shirdi Sai-Moortaye Namah Who is the Incarnation of Shirdi Sai.
- Om Shri Sai Dwaarakaamaayee-Vaasine Namah Who is the resident of Dwaarakaamaayee.
- Om Shri Sai Chitraavatee-Tata-Puttaparthi-Vihaarine Namah Who sports (His Leelas) in Puttaparthi on the banks of the Chitraavatee.
- Om Shri Sai Shakti-Pradaaya Namah Who bestows strength.
- Om Shri Sai Sharanagata-Traanaaya Namah Who saves him that surrenders.
- Om Shri Sai Aanandaaya Namah Who is bliss.
- Om Shri Sai Aananda-Daaya Namah Who grants Bliss.
- Om Shri Sai aarta-Traana-Paraayanaaya Namah Who is devoted solely in saving the afflicted (those in distress).
- Om Shri Sai anaatha-Naathaaya Namah Who is the guardian or Lord of the destitute.
- Om Shri Sai Asahaaya-sahaayaaya Namah Who is the helper of the helpless.
- Om Shri Sai Loka-Baandhavaaya Namah Who is the kith and kin of the whole world.
- Om Shri Sai Lokarakshaa-Paraayanaaya Namah Who is solely devoted in protecting the people.
- Om Shri Sai Loka-Naathaaya Namah Lord of all the world.
- Om Shri Sai Deenajana-Poshanaaya Namah Who nourishes and sustains the poor(those who are suffering and are in a miserable condition)
- Om Shri Sai Moorti-Traya-Swaroopaaya Namah Who is the Incarnation of the Holy Trinity (Brahmaa, Vishnu and Maheshwara)
- Om Shri Sai Mukti-Pradaaya Namah Who is the giver of Liberation.
- Om Shri Sai Kalusha-Vidooraaya Namah Who removes all wickedness.
- Om Shri Sai Karunaakaraaya Namah Who is compassionate.
- Om Shri Sai Sarva-Aadhaaraaya Namah Who is the support of all.
- Om Shri Sai Sarva-Hridayavaasine Namah Who resides in the heart of everyone.
- Om Shri Sai Punya-phala-pradaaya Namah Who is the giver of the fruits of merit.
- Om Shri Sai Sarva-Paapa-Kshya-Karaaya Namah Who is the destroyer of all sins.
- Om Shri Sai Sarva-roga-Nirvaarine Namah Who removes all diseases.
- Om Shri Sai Sarva-Baadhaa-Haraaya Namah Who takes away all the suffering.
Ashtotaram [28-54] – Video
SRI SATHYA SAI ASHTOTTARA NAMAVALI :- CLASS ACTIVITY (1 – 54 NAMAVALIS)
- Namavalis – Class Activity
- Re-arrange Ashtothram
- Fill in the blanks
Given below are four namavalis from Sri Sathya Sai Ashtotthara Shatha Namavali:
- Om Shri Moorti Traya Swaroopaaya Namaha
- Om Shri Sai Shirdi Sai Moortaye Namaha
- Om Shri Sai Maheshwara Swaroopaaya Namaha
- Om Shri Sai Chitravati Tata Puttaparthi Viharine Namaha
Also given below are 4 picture boxes named A,B,C & D – each box containing a picture representing / symbolizing each of the above namavali
You are required place the number of the most appropriate namavali in the space below each of the four picture boxes.
Fill in the blanksExample: Question 1:
Om Shri Sai Shakti _______________________ Namah
Answer :Om Sri Sai Shakti-Pradaaya NamahQuestion 2:
Om Shri Sai Ananda ________________ Namah
Answer : Om Sri Sai Aananda-Daaya-Namah