- Learning to see Divinity in everyone and everything around.
- Learning to Introspect on the essence and purpose of this.
- Human life (application of the Bhaja Govindam shlokas)
- Pursuing to seek excellence in life and practice the necessary
- Methodologies towards this pursuit (application of the Bhagawad Gita shlokas)
- Appreciating the inner significance and the unity / divinity
- Amidst the diverse customs and varied cultural practices of our country
- Practice, placing a ceiling on their desires.
- Augmenting the skills required to shape up their personality, through management of thought, breath and time.
- Properly discharging their duties at school, home and in society; Being loyal to and taking pride in their mother land.
- Awakening social consciousness within through participation in community seva.
- Develop better problem – solving and leader ship skills and understand the true purport of Life is a Game, Play it; Life is a Challenge, Meet it.
- Attempting to imbibe the significance.