This memory game on Holi theme will help the children to understand the various mythological and cultural backgrounds of Holi.
- To teach the spiritual essentials and non-essentials of a festival.
- Improving memory skills.
- Pens/ Pencils.
- Prepare master list connected to Holi. (Holi related words to be discussed in class before.)
- Number of words according to no. of children in the group.
- Briefly tell the children the various mythological and cultural backgrounds of Holi.
- Prepare individual lists according to no. of children.
- Each individual list should have atleast 3/ 4 words missing from the master list.
|Holika||Prahalada||Radha||Krishna||Pichkari (water gun)|
- Show master list to the children for a brief period of time (for e.g. 3 minutes).
- Each child should pick one individual list.
- take the master list from children
- start timer. (e.g 2 min.)
- children should fill in the missing words in their individual list.
- child / children with maximum correct words on their individual sheet win the game.