Ganesha Wall Hanging
We are pleased to share the making of a vibrantGanesha wall hanging! This craft requires very basic craft material. It is also less time consuming as it can be done with the help of the cutouts made from the Ganesha template given. So grab a chart paper and get ready to start!
- Ganesha Template
- Black/Red/Orange KG Card Board (a thick chart paper)
- News paper
- Craft glue / fevicol
- Draw outline of Ganesha or take a printout of the Ganesha template given below.
- Take a bright colored chart paper.
- Make cutouts of the template as shown , if you wish to trace the picture
- Trace the picture of Ganesha on the chart paper with the help of cutouts.
- Make thin rolls of newspapers and stick them together to make rod-like shape. Use this on all four sides of the picture of Ganesha to give a frame effect.
- Make holes at the centre on top of the chart and insert a piece of twine.
- Use sequences or glitters to decorate.
- Highlight certain features of Ganesha as shown. Your Ganesha wall hanging is now ready!