Ganesh Chaturthi - Activities
Art And Craft Activity
- Ganesha Template
- All purpose glue / fevicol
- Finger millet (Raagi), Wheat, Horse gram, Green gram, Rajma, Black gram, Kabuli channa and rice
- A4 sheet / Chart paper
- Draw the outline of Ganesha or take printout of Ganesha template which is given below
- Apply glue using brush on the face and trunk of Ganesha, spread wheat over it and pack it tightly with stick.
- Follow step 2 and fill ;
- Horse gram for stomach
- Green grams for ears
- Finger millet for legs
- Wheat for hands/legs and outline with finger millet
- Crown with kabuli channa and black grams
- Eyes with rice and rajma
- Vibuthi pattai (three horizontal lines on forehead) with black grams
- Allow to dry for two days
- Fill the gaps if any
- Apply transperant glue on the grains with brush and leave it to dry for another two days. This is to prevent the craft from insects.
- Frame the craft and hang on the wall.