Group II Children
- To appreciate the good qualities that make a person Noble and Humble.
- To appreciate the legacy that a person gives to the mankind, by being good.
- To increase memory power & improve concentration
- A set of ‘Religions & Holy Persons’ cards.
- A set of, ‘Great Personalities & Noble qualities cards.
- 1 pencil and 1 paper per participant.
- 1 clock to control time.
The guru to talk about the virtues of Holy Persons and Great Personalities and direct the children to always see good in others. To help the children to understand the importance of virtues in becoming a Humble Person.
- The guru selects 8 pictures of the cards ‘Religions & Holy Persons’ and ‘Great Personalities & Noble qualities’ and mixes them.
- The children sit in a semicircle with pen and paper each.
- The guru shows the pictures (one by one) to the people while they are asked to remember in silence, the pictures and the corresponding order in which they are shown.
- The cards are kept aside (face down) and each child is given 1 minute to write 1 good quality for each picture (what does that each personality teaches the mankind).
- When time is over, in turns, each child is called to read his/her paper (picture and good quality) in order and wins 2 points for each correct picture, wins 1 point if the personality is correct but not in order. Additionally, they add 1 point per good quality (if the quality is logical for that particular personality).
- The winner is the participant with more points.
- Do not forget that rather than memory, the aim of this game is to see good qualities in others.
- This game can be played many times, by mixing the cards (selecting in random different pictures).
Religions & Holy Person , Printable cards
Great Personalities & Noble Qualities , Printable cards