Sri Sathya Sai Balvikas Alumni Meet 2023
13th All India Convocation and 10th Benediction Ceremony
of Sri Sathya Sai Bal Vikas Alumni
From 2pm on 9th to 2 p.m on 11th June, 2023
- All Alumni and Group III students should report at Prashanthi Nilayam by 7th June2023.
- Food will be provided on Thursday 8th June (dinner), Friday 9th June, Saturday 10thJune (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner), and Sunday11thJune (Breakfast and Lunch).
- All Participants can plan their return Journey from 02-00 PM on 11th June, 2023.
- Balvikas Children for Convocation and Alumni Students will be accommodated in ROOMS / Sheds. Costs for the same will be borne by occupants / respective States on sharing basis 3 per room.
- The last date for sending the list of names who attend Alumni Meet and Convocation to Kamala Pandya by 1stApril, 2023 as per formats provided by Padma Diwakar/ Ganga Pidatala.
- Physical Registration will be facilitated by Maharashtra East, Maharashtra West, Maharashtra West – 1 and Himachal Pradesh at a venue to be intimated.
- Each of the State Coordinators will carry 2 extra copies of names for Registration.
- Registration will be at W 3 A19 from 10-00 AM on 7th June , 2023
- Dress Code: i). For Girls / Ladies:
Day –I (9TH June) Pink saree for Alumni and Gurus, or white dress with Pink dupatta.
Day- 2(10 th June) –Blue saree or white dress with Blue dupatta.
Day 3 (11th June) green saree or white salwar kameez with green dupatta.
ii). For Boys / Gents: White Dress
- Name of the Outstanding Alumni from each state for Excellence Awards has already been sent with brief bio data and passport size photo. Please confirm the name of Excellence Awardee of your respective State once again by 1st April 2023.
- Alumni student whose name is being sent from the states for delivering Speech can speak for 5 min. and Group III student for 3 minutes duration. The speech can be in English, Hindi and Telugu on theme “Sri Sathya Sai Bal Vikas- Pathway to Global Peace and Harmony”.
Select only one student (either boy or girl) from each state and confirm the names by 1stApril 2023 with Neeta Khanna.
- Convocation will be held on 11th June, 2023. All children (boys and girls) receiving diplomas should come in the recommended Dress Code. Pink Scarves for Convocation/Alumni will be provided at registration counters.
- Gurus accompanying the students should ensure discipline in Prashanti Nilayam.
- Parents accompanying students must make their own arrangements for accommodation.
- Names of one PAIR OF boys or one pair of girls per state from Group-III and Alumni only to be sent by 1.4.2023 to Sasi Bala for Singing Bhajans from B.V syllabus . The students will have to be ready to go through the audition by SSS Media Centre, Prasanthi Nilayam .
Responsibilities assigned for the event management to the various states is as follows;
- Food and medical facility- Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
- Registration and Accommodation, Maharashtra, Maharashtra West-1 and Himachal Pradesh assisted by Sister Neeta Khanna.
- Veda Recitation (Day 1 & 2)
a. Chanters for Vedas – Either boys OR girls in separate groups of 9 each
b. States assigned for Veda Chanting in Sai Kulwanth Hall
i.Tamil Nadu (9 boys) – 20 minutes
ii.Kerala ( 9 Girls) – 20 minutes
iii.Delhi NCR (9 Boys) – 20 minutes
iv.Telangana (9 Girls) – 20 minutes
Veda Chanting in Poorna Chandra Auditorium
i.Goa (9 Girls) – 10 minutes
ii.Maharashtra East (9 Girls) – 10 minutes
- I-cards- for all 5 categories of participants – group III, Alumni students, Convocation, Gurus and Parents:
by –Uttarakhand and Uttar Pradesh: 5 categories – numbers for each category to be provided by Neeta Khanna
- Punjab to prepare the Convocation scarves. Scarves for only Convocation students. Scarves should be white in color with letters in red – ‘CONVOCATION’ (to coordinate with Neeta Khanna for numbers )
- Band team- …. Visakhapatnam (to coordinate with state coordinator Shakuntala Vallabheni)
- Scroll of Pledge – Delhi NCR (Delhi to coordinate with Kamala Pandya) pledge to be lead by Srilata Ramkumar from Delhi
- Medals for National ESSAY Writing and Sai Quest … Gujarat/ Karnataka North.
- Printing of Diploma– Telangana – (All States to send the names of Convocation students by 1st April, 2023 to Smt. Kamala Pandya and Ganga Pidatala in the prescribed excel format only.
- Printing of Compendium of Articles: Manipur WITH RAMA SAMPATH (Balvikas Magazine editor ) Already Done
- Getting the Mace – Brijesh Bamalwa /WB
- Rajasthan has to prepare 5 Banners with Guidance and Assistance of Neeta Khanna
- Outstanding Students Mementoes & certificates Karnataka North /Haryana. (coordinate with Kamala Pandya for design and wordings)
- Audio files of
ii. TWO welcome songs by Maharashtra West-1 to be sent by 01.04.2023 subject to audition of SSS Media Centre, Prasanthi Nilayam
- Cultural Programs: In Sai Kulwanth Hall
ii. Drama – “Bend the Body, Mend the Mind, End the Senses. – Way to Godhood” by Tamilnadu North (Chennai Metro).
iii. Maharashtra West-1 (Mumbai Metro) –group singing retro balvikas songs , subject to audition of SSS Media Centre, Prasanthi Nilayam
iv. any other inadvertently left