- Om Shri Bhagavan Sathya Sai Babaaya Namah
We bow down to Baba who is the Divine Mother and Father of us all.
- Om Shri Sai Sathya-Swaroopaaya Namah
The embodiment of Truth.
- Om Shri Sai Sathya-Dharma-Paraayanaaya Namah
Who is solely devoted (in preaching) the Truth and Righteousness.
- Om Shri Sai Varadaaya Namah
Who is the giver of boons.
- Om Shri Sai Satpurushaaya Namah
The one who is existing eternally.
- Om Shri Sai Satya-Gunaatmane Namah
The One whose mind possesses the Truth virtues.
- Om Shri Sai Saadhu-Vardhanaaya Namah
Who increases the goodness (in the people/ world).
- Om Shri Sai Saadhujana-Poshanaaya Namah
Who nourishes and sustains good people.
- Om Shri Sai Sarvajnaaya Namah
Who is omniscient.
- Om Shri Sai Sarva-Jana-Priyaaya Namah
Who is dear to all.
- Om Shri Sai Sarva-Shakti-Moortaye Namah
Who is the embodiment of all powers.
- Om Shri Sai Sarveshaaya Namah
Who is the Lord of all.
- Om Shri Sai Sarva-Sanga-Parityaagine Namah
Who has given up all attachments.
- Om Shri Sai Sarvaantaryaamine Namah
Who resides in the hearts of all.
- Om Shri Sai Mahimaatmane Namah
Who is a great soul.
- Om Shri Sai Maheshwara-Swaroopaaya Namah
Who is the embodiment of Shiva.
- Om Shri Sai Parthi-Graamodbhavaaya Namah
Who is born in a village called Parthi.
- Om Shri Sai Parthi-Kshetra-Nivaasine Namah
Who is the resident of the region of Parthi.
- Om Shri Sai Yashakaaya-Shirdi-Vaasine Namah
Who was famous in the previous body as the resident of Shirdi.
- Om Shri Sai Jodi Aadipalli Somappaaya Namah
Who has taken the form of the female and male aspect (Shiva Shakti), in primeval village.
- Om Shri Sai Bhaaradwaaja-Rishi-Gotraaya Namah
Who is born in the Gotra of Bhaaradwaaja Rishi.
- Om Shri Sai Bhakta-Vatsalaaya Namah
Who is very affectionate to the devotees.
- Om Shri Sai Apaantaraatmane Namah
Who is not different to any other Atma.
- Om Shri Sai Avataara-Moortaye Namah
Who is the personality of all Incarnations.
- Om Shri Sai Sarva-Bhaya-Nivaarine Namah
Who removes all fears.
- Om Shri Sai Aapastamba-Sutraaya Namah
Who is born in the Aapastamba line.
- Om Shri Sai Abhaya-Pradaaya Namah
Who gives security.
- Be the first student
- Language: English
- Duration: 45 weeks
- Skill level: Any level
- Lectures: 7