- Vande Devamumaa Patim Suragurum
- Vande Jagat kaaranam
- Vande Pannaga Bhushanam Mrugadharam
- Vande Pashunaam Patim
- Vande Surya Shashaanka Vahni Nayanam
- Vande Mukunda Priyam
- Vande Bhakta Janaashrayam Cha Varadam
- Vande Shivam Shankaram
- I bow down to the Lord of Uma, The Divine Guru, who is the cause of the Universe.
- I bow down to the Lord who is adorned with a snake and who wears a tiger skin and who is the Lord of all the creatures.
- I bow down to the Lord whose three eyes are the Sun, Moon and fire and to whom Vishnu is dear.
- I bow down to the Lord who is the refuge of all devotees, giver of boons, who is all auspicious and who bestows bliss.
|VANDE||I bow down|
|UMAAPATIM||Consort of Uma(Parvati)|
|JAGAT KAARANAM||Ultimate cause of the Universe|
|PANNAGA BHOOSHANAM||Adorned with a snake|
|MRUGADHARAM||Bearer of deer|
|PASHUNAAM PATIM||Lord of all the creatures|
|MUKUNDA PRIYAM||To whom Vishnu is dear|
|BHAKTA JANAASHRAYAM||Refuge of all devotees|
|VARADAM||Giver of boons|
- Be the first student
- Language: English
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Skill level: Any level
- Lectures: 2