- To ease the strains of carrying on one’s duties, these should be done while repeating the Name.
- A Keertana doesn’t depend on the correct Raagas and Taala. It should be done in ecstasy of love or as a spontaneous offering to God.
- A vicious man keenly observes other’s trifling blemishes, whereas he ignores his own glaring defects, even though he is aware of them.
- Helping the vicious ones produces harmful results just as milk consumed by serpents adds to their venom.
- It matters not which name we utter, so long as we do so regularly and continuously.
- The desire for fruits is indeed the obstacle between us and God, whereas disinterested lover for God wins all.
- An action will as a matter of course be attended by its result. An act, dedicated to God will produce greater results than one not so dedicated.
- Anger and intolerance are the twin enemies of correct understanding.
- There are limits to the capacity of an individual and the moment he flatters himself that he can undertake all tasks, God is there to humble his pride.
- Whenever I see an erring man, I say to myself; “I have also erred”. When I see a lustful man, I say to myself “So was I once” and in this way I feel kinship with everyone in the world and feel that I cannot be happy without the humblest of us being happy.
- At one time, I thought God was Truth, Now I know Truth is God.
- Prayer is the only means of bringing about orderliness, peace and response in our daily acts. It is the key of the morning and bolt of the evening.
- My religion teaches me that whenever there is distress which one cannot remove, one must fast and pray. Food for the body is not so necessary as prayer for the soul.
- Prayer is not an asking, it is longing of the soul. Prayer is first and the last lesson in learning the noble and brave art of sacrificing self.
- Ahimsa is the extreme limit of forgiveness.
- Satisfaction is in the effort, not in the attainment. Full effort is full Victory.
- The universe is ours to enjoy, but want nothing. To want is weakness. Want makes us beggars and we are sons of the King, not beggars.
- Be the first student
- Language: English
- Duration: 10 weeks
- Skill level: Any level
- Lectures: 0
The curriculum is empty